Monday 26 September 2016

Good Morning Melbourne!

Sunset on the way to Dubai - overlooking the wing of the A380

Look ma! I'm up at a reasonable hour! Don't worry though, it won't last :) I don't have any pictures to share right now other than ones I took on the flight yesterday (above) before it was nighttime and nothing to see. We flew through a lot of time zones and at times I still feel like I'm bobbing about on the plane :D Arrived in Melbourne lateish last night but getting through the airport was smooth and catching the Skybus to the city was really easy.
Laurie is my new favourite sibling (sorry Gabs!) after meeting me at the bus stop with fish & chips and when we rocked up at the hotel our room is huge, with a queen bed so comfy it was really hard getting out of it this morning.
Just finishing up my coffee before we go exploring :) see you again soon, hopefully with more interesting pictures to look at! :)

V x

View from our hotel room in the city docklands

No comments:

Post a Comment